Friday, August 27, 2010

About Me

My name is Sarah Hutson. I am married and have two children, a boy and a girl. My son's name is Lane and he is in third grade this year. My daughter's name is Charley Grace and she just began Kindergarten. My husband works full time as a shipping clerk at AES in Mount Airy and is the coach of the company's softball team. Lane is a cub scout and plays basketball, baseball, and football. He is also getting ready to begin banjo lessons this fall. Charley Grace has been dancing for 3 years. She has taken ballet, jazz, lyrical, and clogging. She also cheers for Dobson Eagle Football team. They all keep me pretty busy.
I hold an NC teaching license and graduated from ASU in 2009. I have not been able to land a teaching job as of yet, so currently I am working towards my Masters in Reading and volunteering in the Title One program at my children's elementary school.
In my spare time, I love to read, take pictures, and spend time with my family and pets. I have three dogs, 2 chihuahuas and a Jack Russell Terrier. I also have a calico cat named LuLu.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! I say you are busy ! I am sure your children are a joy in your life. You have a beautiful family. Don't worrk you will find just the right teaching position, you never know what will happen. I am sure you enjoy volunteering and the Title I lab appreciates your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Sarah. You are doing a great job raising your kids. When I have kids, I will immerse them in as many extracurricular activities as possible. Growing up on a farm, I did not have any extracurricular opportunities.

    ~Dr. Ari

    ReplyDelete